Part 2 Let's check the distortion of the pelvis


If you are a normal person who was, at the self-check of lying down on his back, the tip of the foot is facing the ceiling as opposed to toe with the left and right.
However, distortion and have come to the pelvis, is no longer in contrast, one or are too open, and open or not, I have seen abnormalities.
During the stretch of your bath, I have to check this, as expected, only one foot was too open.
I have my own so I was able to reaffirm and pelvis still need help, I want to find a good orthopedic clinic Reviews of neighbors.

Then, it is a way to check to see myself in the mirror.
Although this method is well known that self-check information reviewed this also, I think the world, and I want you to try, so easy to understand.
I stand in front of a mirror that is reflected in the whole body.
It is a little embarrassing, because nudity is more well known, I will want to check on us, such as taking a bath.
If you look straight in a standing position, it is what.
The height of the shoulder would be the same whether you?
In a state in which relax your hand, the position of the fingertip is different do not you?
In addition, the head left and right, why not leaning to either?
It is then, the difference is that they appear to the left and right degree of constriction of the West, in particular, about this, I was clearly visible.
Towards the left is obviously less constricted.
As information reviews, I knew "distortion of the pelvis abnormal constriction of the waist out," and I was surprised myself and so clearly different.
Since it is hard to tell and if it is not selected in the naked, everyone, this is, please check out not looking family.
Of course, just by looking at the appearance that I will not be checked to be naked in the orthopedic clinic, such as, the teacher is standing, he seems to know whether I need a pelvic correction.